Certified NLP Practitioner Course
Attending an NLP Practitioner course is more than just learning about using NLP with others, it is about harnessing the skills that help you to achieve excellence in your own life and enabling others to absorb those skills for their own use.
At the Business NLP Academy, the most advanced and forward thinking NLP School in the UK, our key value is self congruency. This stems from our prestigious training faculty; NLP co-creator John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St Clair, Master Trainer Michael Carroll and Bill Phillips.
Therefore you will not just gain an NLP certification enabling you to either advance your career or start a new career, you will also learn how to apply NLP techniques to your own life to achieve excellence for yourself. It is only when you are confident and proficient in practicing NLP for your own gain that you are able to teach others to use it for theirs.
This course is in two modules:
- Mod 1: 25th - 28th April 2013
- Mod 2: 22nd - 26th May 2013
This format not only reduces consecutive days spent away from the office, it also allows the delegate time to consolidate their new knowledge by integrating NLP techniques, skills and applications into their daily working lives. The separation of modules reduces possibility of overloading the delegate with information meaning the new tools are more likely to be remembered and used.
Why Attend Our NLP practitioner Training?
Over nine days of intensive learning the NLP Practitioner Course steers you through the theory and practical application of powerful NLP techniques which you can use to achieve success. Expect to gain emotional stability, a higher sense of self confidence, how to set and achieve your goals, let go of bad memories from the past and how you can help others do the same.
The NLP Practitioner course will give you a firmer grip on moulding your own future, NLP really can change your life and we are the best people to show you how. Why not invest in yourself by dramatically improving your well being and happiness?
During This NLP Practitioner Course You Will Learn:
Core NLP patterns
- Epistemology: a model that explains how human beings know what they know.
- Rapport Building: with NLP techniques you will be able to effortlessly gain trust and raise responsiveness of those around you.
- Calibration: using NLP tools so you can read, understand and react to the non-verbal communication of your client.
- Representational Systems: the structure of information in the human mind. Once you understand this you can add information or remove beliefs that are causing an obstruction quickly and easily.
- How to use language with more clarity and precision by utilising the original meta model
- How to effectively use hypnotic language and patterning by using the Milton model.
- How to stimulate the unconscious to assist the creativity of your client using metaphors.
- How to employ multiple verbal models to enhance your ability to influence with language.
Classic Code models and NLP processes for change
- How to build and manoeuvre different states by anchoring formats.
- How to change the structure of mental representations by using submodality interventions.
- Steering your client to set his or her own direction using tasking.
- How to use timeline formats to collapse past representations thus overcoming them.
Working with the unconscious mind
- Working with involuntary unconscious signal; once you have mastered this you will be able to shape your states easily.
- The N Step Reframing technique: this can be used to bring about powerful change.
- Being able to gauge how intent a client is on dealing with inconsistencies in their life.
- How to integrate parts of a client’s life, ultimately achieving alignment.
The Practitioner ethics
- Being aware of the ethical boundaries of a relationship and working to the limits of this.
- How to frame and manage a client’s expectations
- Being able to identify the differences between content and process
- Avoiding client dependency
- How to present your results with evidence of success
- How to ensure communication between client’s conscious and unconscious mind is sound
Commonly asked questions are answered on our blog with regards to our NLP Practitioner course.
This course is not currently open to new bookings. If you would like more information on when this course will become available please call us on 0208 778 2349