Business NLP Practitioner Course
The NLP Practitioner Training Course is designed for those looking for that extra edge in their professional lives.
The key to transforming the way you do business and conducting professional relationships is mastering the art of communication. By teaching you to master your emotions, build instant confidence and use language with more precision and clarity, this course will ensure your ideas are delivered effectively which will dramatically increase your ability to influence others.
It is a common misconception that only low performers and the most senior members of a team can benefit from additional training. However, business professionals at every level can benefit from learning to harness the power of NLP; directors, entrepreneurs, sales people, managers and marketeers will all be able to realise their full potential after taking this course.
Module I: NLP skills for influence, persuasion and effective communication | 2018 Dates to be confirmed
Module II: New Code NLP skills for High Performance | | 2018 Dates to be confirmed
Module III: NLP models for business applications: leadership, sales, negotiation and marketing | 2018 Dates to be confirmed
This format not only reduces consecutive days spent away from the office, it also allows the delegate time to consolidate their new knowledge by integrating NLP techniques, skills and applications into their daily working lives. The separation of modules reduces possibility of overloading the delegate with information meaning the new tools are more likely to be remembered and used.
Our NLP Practitioner course is unlike any other business or coaching course, we equip you with skills that will alter the way you see yourself and others. From excellent communication skills comes charisma, rapport and success. With the application of the Business NLP skills available on this practitioner course, your performance and achievements will improve and your chances of excelling in your chosen field will be greatly enhanced.
NLP and negotiation
- How to better negotiate through application of NLP models
- Most communication that goes on is non-verbal. This course will show you how to appreciate and understand why body language and voice tone changes during negotiation, giving you the upper hand
- Detecting and reacting to the subtle meaning of voice tone and all non-verbal communication
- Being aware of your own non-verbal communication and playing it to your advantage
- Understanding how to use hypnotic techniques and persuasive language to win favour and arrive at decisions with your client
NLP and Sales
- How do you get from meeting, to rapport, to commitment from your client? The NLP sales model, on this course, can guide you through this process
- How to understand your clients’ unconscious mind and link the benefits of your product with it
- Every client is different; an effective closing technique may work on one but could be completely useless on another. We’ll show you how to match each closing technique with the personality of your client
NLP and marketing
- There are three ways people consume information; visual, auditory and kinaesthetic. This course will teach you to write advertising copy that appeals to all three
- How to write hooks and “calls to action”
- Understanding how to write to a wide audience, ensuring you grab every reader
- Everyone in your team will have different strengths and weaknesses; we’ll advise you on how to develop those strengths and handle the weaknesses
- How to evaluate the profiles of your team members
- Ensuring each team member is functioning despite differences in personality
- How to give and receive feedback most effectively in a team environment
- Using feedback to inspire higher achievement in your team
- Clearly defining a team vision or goal
- Everyone has a leadership style within them; we’ll help you find and develop yours
- Communication and respect is key to leadership; we’ll show you the most effective way to communicate while inviting respect
- A motivated team is vital to the success of a leader, you will learn how to motivate your team and keep them performing at their best
- Self congruency is something that can be developed, you’ll have to “walk the talk” to be taken seriously as a leader and we can help you do this
NLP language models for coaching
- We’ll show you how to decipher a client’s language when it is vague using verbal packages
- How to harness hypnotic language and use it to layer in changes with clients
- The application of meta model patterns that allow clients to internally access increased choice
- How to ask outcome questions which give a client clarity in identifying what they want out of life
- How to assess the level of conscious and unconscious commitment a client has to change with the use of congruency and ecology questions
New code NLP
- How to apply NLP to develop personal excellence in yourself
- Using New Code to access high performance states
- How to understand and use states identified in New Code NLP that are useful in coaching
- New Code change format
After the course:
After participating in our course, delegates will have an in depth understanding of NLP Practitioner skills and should be confident in applying them in a business environment.
Expect to be proficient in reading non-verbal communication, confidently communicating with efficiency at any level, using language more powerfully and being generally more confident.
Our trainers have been conducting Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner courses since the inception of NLP, from this wealth of experience we know that learning and development does not finish after the course has concluded.
We offer pre and post course support to ensure that all our delegates get the most from their time with the Business NLP Academy and our promise is to provide an expert answer to any NLP related question you may have after completing one of our courses.
This course is not currently open to new bookings. If you would like more information on when this course will become available please call us on 0208 686 9952